Search & Win
Page Ranking Tool Instagram

Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Winter In The Fall

"Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow."
It is Winter in the Fall here in Michigan and in some parts of the United States.  I could not complain for I love the snow.  It really is so beautiful to watch but not when going to work.  I am off today so I am still fine with the weather but tomorrow is gonna be a different story.  It is my duty tomorrow and I always think ahead, "Gotta drive slow in the snow. Gotta drive slow in the snow."  I am gonna be chanting on my way to work. 

Well, since it is still my off, I enjoyed taking pictures through my window.  This is my favorite.  I don't know what kind of bird was on the tree branch.  It was grey in color and has a crown.  It was my cats Dusty and Tiki who hinted me that there was a bird and so I grabbed the chance. It was like the bird is dancing along with the branch as the wind and the snow sings in melody.

The beauty of nature that some people does not realize and just let it pass due to unappreciative behaviors.  Though, Philippines is a beautiful county, I will never stop thanking mother nature for giving me the opportunity to experience Her beauty.

No comments:

Post a Comment